Salary £32,000 + bonus on a quarterly basis
Based London Bridge
People Prospect Solutions are pleased to be partnering with our brand-new client to secure two Senior Care Managers for a healthcare business based at London Bridge.
This is an opportunity for someone with at least twelve months experience in a similar role to take the next step in their career. With a bubbly personality to deal with client families and the staff within your team alongside great communication skills, you will be confident working with complex and/or domiciliary care.
You will be responsible for:
- Day to day service provision to the Service Users within a defined geographical area
- Producing detailed work schedules for the employees and providing both written and verbal instructions/guidance to them.
- Assisting in managing and monitoring the quality of service delivery
- Ensuring continuity of care
- Identifying gaps in work availability and ensuring that allocated work is viable according to time and mileage
- Matching employees to service users based on likes, dislikes and shared common interests
- Line managing employees allocated to work within your allocated geographical area
- Developing excellent relationships with employees and Service Users
- Responding to concerns and complaints in a timely manner to improve overall service delivery
- You will be professional and courteous, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You will participate in an On Call rota to provide support and advice out of hours (approx. once a month)
- You will be responsible for the monitoring and supervision of staff
If you have the skills and experience to step into this role and move the service forward, you will be rewarded with:
- A good basic salary
- 24 days holiday plus your birthday off
- A quarterly bonus based on meeting and exceeding targets up to 10% of your annual salary
This is a great opportunity to work in a team of supportive people and further develop your career. They are looking for two people due to someone leaving to pursue another position and needed to expand the business.
If you have the skills and experience and would like to discuss further, please contact me on the details below. I am always happy to have a conversation prior to application. Ideally they would like someone in place as soon as possible, so please get in touch ASAP!