Trainee Recruitment Consultant
IT / Tech recruitment consultant required for funky offices based at Southampton Science Park. Due to location, it is MUCH easier to access if you can drive!
Based in recently renovated offices including branded pool tables, PS5, state of the art coffee machine all to a five-star standard, this young dynamic team now need another 360 Recruitment Consultant to complement their current skill set. This would suit someone who has some good sales experience and wants to change to a new industry or someone with some recruitment experience who wants to further develop. You might have experience in Estate Agency, B2B, B2C or any consultative sales role with skills that can readily be transferred across to recruitment – building relationships is key either via telephone or face to face meeting including the resilience needed to deal with those tricky clients!
You will need:
- experience in recruitment, sales or another target driven environment is essential
- interest in Tech/IT a must
- to drive and have daily use of a car to get to work
- to value self-development and career progression
- to work well in a collaborative team who support each other
- be happy working for a company that likes to give back to the local community
- to want to work for a company who have a strong market presence and high expectations of excellence
- excellent customer service skills
- good written and verbal communications skills
- strong relationship building ability
- good organisational skills
- effective time management
- ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and a good sense of humour.
In return you will get:
- a basic salary
- uncapped bonus
- numerous benefits including healthcare and life assurance,
- support, development, and training
- a fun working environment
- colleagues who have grown up with the business
- hard work being recognised and rewarded on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
Interested? Think you might have the skills but not sure if they transfer? Do give us a call and lets talk! or to submit your CV and application, please click “Apply for Job”