This role would be suitable for someone with 6 months+ experience in a recruitment role, who has full 360 responsibilities and is looking for a step up to a Recruitment Consultant position.
Established in 2005 and driven by building long term relationships and camaraderie within the team, our client is going from strength to strength. They are now looking for their next team member to further develop and build business within a fun and supportive environment.
Working with passion and honesty while having fun and supporting growth through people – specifically embracing Employee Development • Continuous Learning Culture • Empowerment and Autonomy • Collaboration and Teamwork this company provide fabulous opportunities for personal and professional development.
With structured commission and salary progression, recognition, rewards and lots of celebration of successes you will work on a warm desk to build business and develop client relationships specifically within the Construction Blue Collar Temporary recruitment sector.
- 23 Days Holiday Plus 1 per year of service
- An additional day for your Birthday
- Leave early on Fridays – Hit your weekly targets and take Friday afternoons off
- Hybrid working Work away from the office for 40% of the working week
- Commission scheme Pays up to 30% of your billings – uncapped
- Fantastic Incentives Including trips to Europe and beyond
- Team Building
- Regular team get togethers and events
If this sounds like the Team you have been looking for, please click ‘Apply for Job’ to submit your CV and application.
If you would like to speak with one of our consultants before applying, then contact us beforehand.