Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Our client are a £multi-million turnover accountancy recruitment business, established for over ten years and now one of the leading independent financial recruitment firms on the South Coast.
Strong growth in revenue and profitability has created an opportunity within their part-qualified recruitment team. Offering an insight into the business world and how recruitment works, this is an excellent opportunity to help you benefit from a training package that has helped previous incumbents to become shareholders and senior leaders within the business.
Their culture is to treat everyone equally, with an active social programme and flexible working. A career in recruitment will eventually enable you to have a high-degree of autonomy – it is like running your own business – with uncapped earnings potential.
Initially a resourcing role, you will split your time equally between learning and mastering the operational details of a recruitment business whilst providing support to the consulting/professional teams.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Customer-focused, driven, with a strong work-ethic
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and work well under pressure
- Quick learner with emotional intelligence
- Forward thinking with ability to be persistent and overcome objections
- Professional manner, confident and a strong team worker
- Ability to influence, question and listen effectively
- Well organised, punctual and with good time management skills
- Driving licence with access to car
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- The role can be challenging, but also exciting as the profession is fast-paced, target driven and demanding. It can also be exceptionally well-rewarded, based on individual performance and to succeed you must be highly ambitious.
- A smart personal appearance is crucial as the role involves meetings with clients and conducting interviews with candidates daily
Events and networking:
- Co-host events with Industry bodies such as ICAEW and ICAS to run events
- Attend networking events, breakfast seminars etc hosted by companies in Practice
- Organise and facilitate company events such as the golf day, finance masterclass etc
- Utilities tools such as LinkedIn, job boards and Tracker to generate practice candidates
- Use referrals from our network, placed candidates etc to generate passive candidates
- Vary the message to candidates – exam results day, roles in industry, who do you know…, industry and market specific information
- Grow Linked in network and increase presence on the platform with regular posting and sharing of jobs, industry relevant information
Business development & client focus:
- Regular meetings with Internal talent acquisition, Partners, Directors and Senior Managers in Practice to build relationship and fully understand their requirements
- Candidate marketing – sending in CVs to existing Practice clients and targets to generate opportunity
- Offer value add services to clients such as the salary guide, interview tips and advice on attracting and securing passive candidates
If this sounds like your next challenge, please drop us your CV by applying for this role today!