Our client is a £multi-million turnover accountancy recruitment business, established for over ten years and now one of the leading independent financial recruitment firms on the South Coast.
Strong growth in revenue and profitability has created an opportunity within their senior recruitment team. Offering an insight into the business world and how recruitment works, this is an excellent opportunity to help you benefit from a training package that has helped previous incumbents to become shareholders and senior leaders within our business.
Their culture is to treat everyone equally, with an active social programme and flexible working. A career in recruitment will eventually enable you to have a high degree of autonomy – it is like running your own business – with uncapped earnings potential.
Reporting to the Directors, the overall objective and purpose of the role is to introduce and place candidates with client companies and where appropriate to mentor (where/if appropriate) less experienced colleagues. The successful post-holder will be a naturally effective communicator, resilient and reward/money driven. They will also believe in and demonstrate strong team skills and be able to bring the best out in colleagues, particularly those less experienced.
- Identifying and developing client/business relationships
- Advising on and selling the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates and maintaining a candidate database
- Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client
- Managing the process through the interview to offer stage and beyond
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidate
- Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
- Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated
- Creative and constructive feedback to candidates
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies
- Establish and agree terms and conditions of service through effective negotiating techniques
- Ensure all necessary administration, payment and aftercare services are concluded in line with company policies
- Proactively and consistently strive to identify and obtain new business opportunities
- Develop expertise of market rates and conditions within your sector in-order to consult with candidates and clients
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Strong and proven track record in sales, networking and/or client development abilities
- Driving license with access to car is essential
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong commercial business acumen
- Passionate desire to succeed and build a successful career
- Winning mentality and adaptive network
- The ability to overcome objection and be persistent
- Professional manner, confident and a strong team worker
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Effective communicator
- Forward thinking, with ability to be persistent and overcome objections
- Ability to influence, question and listen effectively
- Customer focused approach and driven, with a strong work-ethic
If this sounds like you, please ‘Apply for Job’ (above) or send us a message to discuss further.